Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Day of Inconvenience

- I was coughing and sniffling a bit when I woke up today, may be getting a cold.
- The hot water was out today when I woke up, so I took a cold shower.
- The milk was past expiration, so I drank some diet cola with my breakfast.
- My car rumbled quite a bit on the way to work; the service station told me that the fuel injector on one of the cylinders needs replacing, and that it will cost around $900.00.
- When I got to work, I found out that the computer systems we use are still malfunctioning (they have been since the New Year started), so several programs are unavailable or unreliable.
- My staple remover snapped down the middle today while I was using it.

Still not too bad a day, considering, and I rather enjoy making bulleted lists. Happy New Year to All! Here are some resolutions for this year:
1. Go to the gym and lose weight. A classic that cannot fail.
2. Play and win at least one game of beer pong.
3. At least halve my student loans.
4. Enroll in continued education or at least some type of classroom training or lessons of some sort to expand my horizons.
5. Create a fifth resolution.

1 comment:

  1. Can I get some royalties for the return to "bulleted lists"? Ah, gotta love those Second Supper days... :)

    But really. Sorry you had a crummy day. Just think how good everything ELSE will be following! -kj

    ReplyDelete